Wednesday, February 18, 2009

discography


For the moment, Jason mraz has three discs.


Jason Mraz - We Sing We Dance We Steal Things
The first is: WE SING, WE DANCE, WE STEAL THINGS.
In this cd, we can find more songs, for example: Make it mine, I'm yours, Lucky, Butterfly, Live High, Love for a child, details in the fabric, coyotes, Only human, the dynamo of Volition and a beautiful mess.







Jason Mraz - Mr. A-Z In the second disc: JASON MRAZ MR. A-Z we can find 12 songs: life is wonderful, wordplay, geek in the pink, did you get my message?, Mr. curiosity, bella luna, plane, 0 lover, the song for a friend, I'm yours and you and I both.






Jason Mraz - Waiting for My Rocket to Come The last disc's name is JASON MRAZ WAITING FOR MY ROCKET TO COME.In this, we can find the next songs: you and I both, I'll do anything, the remedy (I won't Worry),who needs shelter, curbside prophet, sleep all day, too much food, absolutely zero, on love, in sadness, no stopping us, boy's gone and tonight not again.

No comments: