Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ronan Keating - Bring You Home RONAN KEATING - BRING YOU HOME

In this album, the last album in 2006, we found with different songs like: friends in time, this is a promise you, all over again, Iris, to be loved, superman, so easy lovin' you, back in the backseat, bring you home, hello again, just when i'd Given up dreaming, we just need time, so far away.



Ronan Keating - All Over Again (Cd Single)
RONAN KEATING - ALL OVER AGAIN

This album, is also in 2006, is a CD single. In this album there are only two songs. (I thing that Ronan wasn't very inspired) : all over again and life is a Rollercoaster.


Ronan Keating - 10 Years Of Hits
RONAN KEATING - 10 YEARS OF HITS

in this album there are fifteen songs: the first is the famous song: when you say nothing at all, with Paulina Rubio; Life is a Rollercoaster, The way you make me feel, Lovi'n each Day, If tomorrow never comes, I loved it when we do, we've got Tonight, the long goodbye, lost for words, she belives, last thing of my mind, father and son, words, baby can I hold you, I hope you dance.





Ronan Keating - Turn It On
RONAN KEATING - TURN IT ON

In this CD we found fourteen songs: Turn it on again, Lost for words, seh gets me inside, First time, last thing on my mind, let her down easy, back in the day, she believes in me, on my way, The best of me, hold you know, this is your song, I wouldn't change a thing, give you what you want.



Ronan Keating - Ronan
RONAN KEATING - RONAN
and in this CD, his first CD, appeared in 2002. In this we can found fourteen songs. There 're: life is rollercoaster, in this life, heal me, keep on walking, when you say nothing at all, brighter days, if you love me, If I don't tell you now, only for you, addicted, when the world was mine, believe, once upon a lifetime.







No comments: